CSS

Friday, January 29, 2010

Here We Go

I decided to start a recipe blog, because I love to cook, I love to take pictures of my food, and I want to try some new recipes. I'm mostly a "comfort food" cook. Give me a good casserole, chicken fried chicken, or meat loaf and mashed potatoes, and I'll be happy. I don't do gourmet. I find new recipes on the Internet all the time, but usually don't get around to trying them. I pretty much just stick to the things that I know we like and are easy to make. My goal for this blog is to try new highly rated or recommended recipes, and if they turn out to be a great, I'll post them here. I'd also LOVE to have suggestions from friends. If you have a recipe that you believe is a must have...one of your family's all-time faves, please send it to me. I'll post it on the blog and try it out. I'll be posting some of our family favorites as well.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love it all!

Anonymous said...

We have the same kind of taste Chris. When cooking primarily for kids, you can't go all fancy schmancy with food, or they just push it away. And any food you don't have to cut on the plate is always a requirement too!