CSS

Monday, November 1, 2010

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

I really like to eat pumpkin seeds, but don't make them every year. I'm not a fan of separating them from all the pumpkin gunk. I've got a couple of variations. The first is my "original" flavor and the second has a bit of a kick. 

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Original (pictured above)
1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
1 TBSP butter, melted
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce

Combine pumpkin seeds, butter, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until seeds are evenly coated. Spread the pumpkin seeds out on cookie sheet, and bake at 300 for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Honey Sriracha (pictured below)
1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
1 TBSP honey
1 TBSP sriracha sauce
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 TBSP salt

Combine pumpkin seeds, honey, sriracha, vinegar, and salt. Stir until seeds are evenly coated. Spread the pumpkin seeds out on cookie sheet, and bake at 300 for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.





1 comment:

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Christine, I just started a Recipe link up party on my blog. I'd love for you to come add some (as many as you'd like) recipes! It will help drive traffic to your site too. ;)

Rock Your Recipes Link Party

~Allison @ House of Hepworths