adapted from clairscreations.blogspot.com
2 (3.3oz) bags natural microwave popcorn, popped
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup sugar
1 TBSP corn syrup
3 TBSPs water
1 (3oz) box Jello
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
2. Place popped popcorn in a large bowl (I mean LARGE); remove unpopped kernels.
3. In a medium size saucepan mix margarine, sugar, corn syrup, water, and Jello over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Continue to let it boil while stirring it, for about 3 or 4 minutes, till it is nice and thick.
4. Pour the Jello mixture onto the popcorn and stir it until the all the popcorn is well coated. Pour the popcorn onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread it out evenly.
5. Bake for 20 mins, stirring once halfway through. Remove from oven and place cookie sheet on a wire cooling rack. When cool, break apart into small pieces.