I found this recipe in a magazine many years ago. I almost feel a little embarrassed to put it on here, but my husband specifically requests this on occasion, so here it is. This is pretty much a man dish...meat, more meat, and cheese. It might be something you could make for a game day meal. You can use chili with beans or without. I like all beef hot dogs. If you're feeling fancy you could also add some chopped onion on top. I garnished my piece with sour cream and green onions to make the picture a little prettier, and I really liked the sour cream with it.
Chili Dog Casserole
2 cans (15oz. ea) chili
8 hot dogs
8 small flour tortillas
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spread one can of chili into bottom of an 11in. x 7 in. baking dish.
3. Roll each hot dog in a tortilla and place in baking dish with the seam side down.
4. Spread the other can of chili on top and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.