CSS

Thursday, September 13, 2012

2 Ingredient Fudge

This is an embarrassingly easy recipe. I wanted to make some pink fudge for the baby shower that I helped out with last month, and when I did a Google search for pink fudge, I kept seeing this recipe. After trying and failing at a white chocolate cherry fudge, I made this. I don't necessarily love the fake strawberry flavor of the frosting, but you can make it so many different ways. I also made some with vanilla frosting and added a little food coloring and peppermint extract, and that one was really good! I will make this again, which is why I decided to add it to my blog. I even found a chart with lots of different combinations here. Next time I'm going to try chocolate. :)

2 Ingredient Fudge
cookiesandcups.com
1 (16 oz) can of strawberry frosting (or any flavor)
1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips (or any flavor)

1. Prepare a 9x9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray or line pan with foil.
2. Over a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate chips.
3. When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your strawberry frosting, evenly.
4. Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.

Cut into squares to serve. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

o.k. I'm commenting again. I'm freaking out about this fudge. Just pinned it. OMG.

Amanda said...

This looks great. You said that you also tried a version of this with peppermint extract. How much extract did you use and was it with vanilla frosting and white chocolate chips?