CSS

Friday, December 5, 2014

Thanksgiving Leftovers Shepherd's Pie

One more leftover turkey recipe I want to post before I forget. This is what I did with a bunch of our leftovers, and I might have liked it more than the original turkey dinner meal. :) I looked at my regular Shepherd's Pie recipe as a guide and this is that I came up with.

Thanksgiving Leftovers Shepherd's Pie
3 cups leftover turkey pieces, bite size
1 cup leftover turkey gravy
2 cups leftover vegetables (I used green beans and corn)
3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
1 cup cheddar cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 x 12 or 3 quart baking dish.
2. Combine turkey, gravy, and vegetables, and spoon into baking dish.
3. Cover with potatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.

No comments: