Here's another brunch recipe that I made over the weekend. You can put whatever you like in these! The quiches pictured are half spinach and half bacon. These also work really well if you make them ahead of time and freeze them for later use.
1 pkg refrigerated pie crust dough (2 rolls)
1 1/2 cups half and half
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
Shredded cheese and other desired toppings e.g. cooked crumbled bacon, spinach, ham, green onion.
1. Remove pie crust from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature while you prepare the filling. Spray 48 mini muffin cups with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper.
3. Unroll 1 pie crust. Using a 2 1/2 inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut as many circles as possible. Collect leftover dough and roll out and continue to cut out circles. Repeat with 2nd pie crust. You should be able to get 48 circles. Press circles into mini muffin cups.
4. Put a pinch of cheese and other desired toppings into each muffin cup. Pour egg mixture into each cup, being careful not to overfill.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until filling is puffed and pastry is golden. Remove from oven. Cool in pan for a few minutes, then carefully remove to a wire rack. Serve warm.
You can also make these mini quiches ahead of time! Bake them as directed above, then let them cool completely. Place them on a cookie sheet and put them in the freezer for an hour. Remove them and put them in a freezer bag and return to freezer. Then when ready to use, bake them at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes until heated through.