Spaghetti Skillet Dinner
8 oz thin spaghetti, broken in half
16 oz Italian sausage or ground beef
1/2 - 3/4 cup diced onion
14.5 oz can Italian Style diced tomatoes
8 oz can Italian Style tomato sauce
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown sausage and onions in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain grease. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water.
2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Bring back to a boil. Stir in uncooked pasta, mixing well.
4. Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring often to separate pasta.
5. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.