Tuesday, April 26, 2016

BBQ Chicken and Broccoli Cheese Baked Potato - Meal Idea

This meal once was a made up leftover idea all piled on top of a potato. I had leftover Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken and leftover Broccoli Cheese Soup during the week and decided they'd be good together. It didn't disappoint! Since then, it has become a real dinner, but I still use leftover BBQ chicken and leftover soup (which is thick like a sauce). I also tried cooking my potatoes in the slow cooker which worked really well. I like to put a little butter on my baked potato, top with the shredded chicken and then pour on the soup. A little salt and pepper never hurts either. 


Links to the soup and the chicken:
Broccoli Cheese Soup 
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken

1 comments:

Tanisha Singh

This blog is looking repository of food and found here every kind of food. it looks beautiful and superb in taste. share more recipe with better information. restaurant near venkateshwar college