Slow cooker recipes are my favorite. It's so nice to prep dinner in the morning and have it ready when it's time to eat! In this recipe, you cook the chicken and sauce in the slow cooker, then cook your pasta separately and mix it together before serving. My kids love this meal!Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
adapted from familyfreshmeals.com
1 lb. chicken breasts
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 (1 oz) packet dry ranch dressing mix
1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
½ tsp of pepper
½ cup water
8 oz. of spaghetti, cooked
6 strips of bacon, cooked and diced
1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken breasts in cooker.
2. In medium bowl, mix garlic, ranch, soup, sour cream, pepper, and water. Pour over top of chicken.
3. Cover; cook on low heat setting 6 hours or on high heat setting 3 to 4 hours.
4. When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
5. Just before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks, and toss creamy chicken mixture with cooked spaghetti, cooked bacon, and peas. Salt and pepper to taste.